How to take a great photo
Keep these tips in mind when taking photos to show how each affected area looked before and then during treatment with CIBINQO.
- Good lighting is important to be able to clearly see your skin and recognize the body part being photographed.
- Find a plain background so that there is nothing distracting in the photo.
- Make sure the camera is in proper focus.
- Be consistent. Use the same camera and create the same shot with the same angle, distance, lighting, and background for all of your photos.
- Consider asking for help from a friend or family member.
Before taking CIBINQO
Not real patients. For illustrative purposes of before and after images only. Individual results may vary. Not everyone will respond to treatment with CIBINQO.