Take the next step! Get the full guide for talking with your doctor
It can help you track your symptoms, think about your treatment goals, and consider the questions you’d like to ask.
Download the full discussion guide
Send the guide to your inbox
Meeting virtually? No problem.
Before your telemedicine visit starts, use these tips to help your appointment run smoothly.
- Confirm your coverage. Check with your insurance provider to find out if you’re covered and your potential copay cost
- Read instructions so you know how to connect when it’s time
- Check your tech. Charge your device, check your internet connection, and confirm the settings for video and audio calls
- Find a quiet, well-lit space so you can take clear photos and the doctor can easily see the areas you need examined
- Protect your skin. Avoid anything that could cause irritation before your appointment or taking photos, like a hot shower
Connect with a nearby doctor
Schedule an appointment with your doctor
today. If you don’t have one yet, you can find one using this tool.
Get savings and support with CIBINQO
Find out how you could pay as little as $0* for CIBINQO and get ongoing support while on
*Eligibility required. No membership fees. This is not health insurance. For CIBINQO, the maximum benefit per patient is $15,000 per calendar year. Only for use with commercial insurance. If you are enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription insurance program, you may not use the copay card. Terms and Conditions apply.